What? You’ve never heard of me? Well, I’m anticipating making it big in places like rural Alberta some time soon.
Until then, I’ll just continue to enjoy watching Inside The Actor’s Studio from time to time. You know, when people like Anthony Hopkins or Ricky Gervais are on. I skipped Ethan Hawke day. I love James Lipton & how he’s like, 83 years old (seriously) and that he does all of the research for the guests himself.
Mr. Lipton’s 10 questions part is my favourite. I always imagine what I might say…since that will never happen, you’ll have to indulge me here.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Cleanliness. I cannot feel any kind of creativity with clutter surrounding me.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Being surrounded by, or feeling frustration.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
My kids laughter…and also their sleep.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
That’s a hard one. I could go with something political, like gun fire in the Middle East. But, I am going to have to go with Chad Kroeger’s voice.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. It’s just so damn versatile. I’ll let George Carlin elaborate.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Photographer. Love doing it as a hobby. Can’t imagine actually being good enough for people to pay me for services – seems like a lot of responsibility to snap other people’s memories, but what an awesome career that would be!
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Teacher. Love Like kids, but teaching a room full of ’em would drive me to lying in the fetal position on the floor boards of my car during recess, nursing Johnny Walker Red.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You did good kid. Sinatra’s booth is in the back, Lennon goes on at ten o’clock.
Go have fun.